Round Rock Orthopedic
- Project Location: Round Rock, TX
- Owner/Client: Round Rock Orthopedic
- Project Description:
Round Rock Orthopedics wanted their new office to be able to recover heat produced by the MRI machine and use it to heat other parts of the building. DXS was chosen as basis of design for its ability to provide the perfect solution. A 6-ton Daikin heat recovery system and two ducted fan coils were provided, completing the project’s goals efficiently and effectively.
Healthcare Key Considerations
At a time when hospitals and medical services must find new ways to reduce costs, DXS offers one solution that has nothing to do with diagnoses and treatments.
Our team partners with architects and mechanical engineers who specialize in healthcare construction to design VRF air conditioning systems for hospitals, medical office buildings, long-term care facilities, and 24-hour emergency care clinics. With an in-depth understanding of the compliance issues of these structures, we deliver energy-efficient systems that reduce overall operating costs. Our clients also appreciate that VRF systems provide comfort to patients through greater temperature control of individual patient rooms.
- In-depth understanding of healthcare building codes
- Systems have the ability to reduce and eliminate cross contamination of air sources
- Tight temperature control of multiple zones for individual patient rooms
- Opportunity to reduce overall construction cost
- Energy-efficient system reduces energy costs 20 to 50 percent
- Similar benefits for Assisted Living facilities
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment