All Retail & Office Projects
- City Works at the Star
- Cane Rosso and Cowtipping Crea...
- Isis Papyrus
- Freese and Nichols
- Soul Cycle – McKinney Av...
- Offices at Kimball Park
- Texas Society of Architects: H...
- 7555 Love Field
- Pearl Brewery Development
- Green Bank
- Restoration Hardware Gallery
- CPS Energy
- JD Abrams
- Boeing Maintenance Facility
- Austin Board of Realtors
- HEB Grocery
- Resolute Health Fitness Center
- UFCU Administrative Center
- Resignation Media
- Spark Fitness
- AIA San Antonio Center for Arc...
- National Instruments
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Perry’s Steakhouse
- Heritage Bank
- Full Goods Building at Pearl B...
- Consulting Engineering Group C...
- Comerica Bank
- Aztec Theatre
- Highland Village Computer Stor...
- Twig Bookstore
- The Shops at La Cantera
- Sandbar Restaurant
- Saltgrass Steakhouse
- Millennium Office
- L&F Distribution at San Is...
- Keller Animal Shelter
- Citizens for Animal Protection
- 4.0 Cellars Winery
- Broadway Bank OPS Center
- United Central Bank
Oncor Service Center
- Project Location: Waco, TX
- Owner/Client: Oncor
- Project Description:
DXS was chosen as basis of design to provide an energy efficient HVAC system that met the building limitations for clearance and minimum ventilation requirements. This was a renovation of an existing building that had very aged packaged units. A VRF system was introduced to provide fresh air and occupant cooling with the limited ceiling space available.
We provided 28 Tons of Daikin VRV Heat Recovery, 12 Tons of Daikin VRV DOAS, and 8 Tons of Daikin VRV Heat Pumps. The indoor units were a mix of ductless cassettes and slim ducted units, all of which needed to be started up on a weekend, after hours, in conjunction with electrical upgrades being made. We were able to deliver an early Sunday morning start-up to prevent disruption during the week
Retail & Office Key Considerations
Architects and engineers working in the retail and professional office building markets consistently face the same scenario: the ever-changing need to reconfigure tenant space. As businesses change, their space requirements can fluctuate wildly. They move, they expand, they downsize. And because they do, DXS works alongside architects, engineers and owners to design VRF systems that can be configured – and reconfigured – to meet on-going and changing tenant HVAC requirements.
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Designed as a modular system to any specifications required by the project
- System is easily reconfigured after installation
- Tight temperature controls of multiple zones for multiple tenants
- Experienced staff and products that have the ability to interface with a wide variety of control systems
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment locally stocked