All Retail & Office Projects
- City Works at the Star
- Cane Rosso and Cowtipping Crea...
- Isis Papyrus
- Freese and Nichols
- Oncor Service Center
- Soul Cycle – McKinney Av...
- Texas Society of Architects: H...
- 7555 Love Field
- Pearl Brewery Development
- Green Bank
- Restoration Hardware Gallery
- CPS Energy
- JD Abrams
- Boeing Maintenance Facility
- Austin Board of Realtors
- HEB Grocery
- Resolute Health Fitness Center
- UFCU Administrative Center
- Resignation Media
- Spark Fitness
- AIA San Antonio Center for Arc...
- National Instruments
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Perry’s Steakhouse
- Heritage Bank
- Full Goods Building at Pearl B...
- Consulting Engineering Group C...
- Comerica Bank
- Aztec Theatre
- Highland Village Computer Stor...
- Twig Bookstore
- The Shops at La Cantera
- Sandbar Restaurant
- Saltgrass Steakhouse
- Millennium Office
- L&F Distribution at San Is...
- Keller Animal Shelter
- Citizens for Animal Protection
- 4.0 Cellars Winery
- Broadway Bank OPS Center
- United Central Bank
Offices at Kimball Park
- Project Location: Southlake, TX
- Owner/Client: Medici Development Partners
- Project Description:
The Offices at Kimball Park, located minutes from Southlake Town Square, offers four stories of newly constructed office space in a 116,000 square foot, Class A office complex. For the project’s HVAC system, building owners were seeking an energy efficient system with a turnkey control solution that incorporates both the packaged rooftop units and VRF systems in a single controller.
DXS provided the facility with eight Daikin VRV Heat Recovery systems, totaling more than 200 tons. The system also included a Daikin Maverick II 100% Outside Air system, and 53 bi-polar ionizers from Global Plasma Solutions. Initially, this project presented challenges as the footprint and weight of the 100% outside air unit were limited by the building’s structural constraints. By utilizing the bi-polar ionizers from GPS on each of the VRV fan coil units, DXS was able to overcome this obstacle and reduce the amount of outside air being fed to the building by 30%, accommodating all of the building owner’s needs.
Retail & Office Key Considerations
Architects and engineers working in the retail and professional office building markets consistently face the same scenario: the ever-changing need to reconfigure tenant space. As businesses change, their space requirements can fluctuate wildly. They move, they expand, they downsize. And because they do, DXS works alongside architects, engineers and owners to design VRF systems that can be configured – and reconfigured – to meet on-going and changing tenant HVAC requirements.
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Designed as a modular system to any specifications required by the project
- System is easily reconfigured after installation
- Tight temperature controls of multiple zones for multiple tenants
- Experienced staff and products that have the ability to interface with a wide variety of control systems
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment locally stocked