Hilton Garden Inn – Northwest Houston
- Project Location: Houston, TX
- Owner/Client: New Horizons Hospitality
- Project Description:
The Hilton Garden Inn Northwest Houston is conveniently located minutes from George Bush International Airport. Given this location the hotel serves hundreds of guests every night. DXS provided the hotel with 208 tons of Daikin VRV/VRF heat pump and heat recovery equipment. The VRV/VRF system efficiently handles the fluctuating occupancy of the hotel and provides a controlled, comfortable environment for guests.
Hospitality Key Considerations
The best hotel architects, developers and engineers have mastered the balancing act. They balance eye-pleasing aesthetics with smart operating design. They balance the comfort of property guests who expect maximum air conditioning flexibility in their individual rooms with the realities of managing operating costs for hundreds of rooms. And in the case of corporate hotels, they balance the parent company’s design standards with franchisee requirements and local tastes.
DXS helps architects, developers and engineers create hotels that meet all of these needs. We provide VRF systems that offer maximum end-user flexibility and reduce operating costs while allowing for architectural plans that favor aesthetics over obtrusive mechanical equipment.
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Improved aesthetics because of smaller installation footprint and better space utilization
- Ability to handle temperature control for hundreds of small spaces
- Ability to provide a variety of sensors that allow the owner to customize their HVAC system based on their specific needs. Excellent humidity control
- Central control interface
- Cost effective
- Energy efficient
- Robust training program for maintenance personnel
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment