All Retail & Office Projects
- City Works at the Star
- Cane Rosso and Cowtipping Crea...
- Isis Papyrus
- Freese and Nichols
- Oncor Service Center
- Soul Cycle – McKinney Av...
- Offices at Kimball Park
- Texas Society of Architects: H...
- 7555 Love Field
- Pearl Brewery Development
- Green Bank
- Restoration Hardware Gallery
- CPS Energy
- JD Abrams
- Boeing Maintenance Facility
- Austin Board of Realtors
- HEB Grocery
- Resolute Health Fitness Center
- UFCU Administrative Center
- Resignation Media
- Spark Fitness
- AIA San Antonio Center for Arc...
- National Instruments
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Perry’s Steakhouse
- Heritage Bank
- Full Goods Building at Pearl B...
- Consulting Engineering Group C...
- Comerica Bank
- Highland Village Computer Stor...
- Twig Bookstore
- The Shops at La Cantera
- Sandbar Restaurant
- Saltgrass Steakhouse
- Millennium Office
- L&F Distribution at San Is...
- Keller Animal Shelter
- Citizens for Animal Protection
- 4.0 Cellars Winery
- Broadway Bank OPS Center
- United Central Bank
- Project Location: San Antonio, TX
- Owner/Client: Aztec Theatre Company
- Project Description:
The Aztec Theater is a historic landmark located on the River Walk in San Antonio. The original building was constructed in 1926. During renovation planning, it was decided that the Aztec needed additional HVAC to serve individual zone spaces within the theater. Moreover, the planning team wanted the HVAC to blend seamlessly into the historic nature of the building. DXS was chosen as the basis of design because of its offering of the Daikin VRV/VRF system. DXS provided Daikin heat recovery systems with a mixture of ducted and ductless fan coil units. The final system did not disturb the historic aesthetics, was able to accommodate long pipe runs, required no duct work, and is extremely energy efficient.
Retail & Office Key Considerations
Architects and engineers working in the retail and professional office building markets consistently face the same scenario: the ever-changing need to reconfigure tenant space. As businesses change, their space requirements can fluctuate wildly. They move, they expand, they downsize. And because they do, DXS works alongside architects, engineers and owners to design VRF systems that can be configured – and reconfigured – to meet on-going and changing tenant HVAC requirements.
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Designed as a modular system to any specifications required by the project
- System is easily reconfigured after installation
- Tight temperature controls of multiple zones for multiple tenants
- Experienced staff and products that have the ability to interface with a wide variety of control systems
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment locally stocked