All Retail & Office Projects
- City Works at the Star
- Cane Rosso and Cowtipping Crea...
- Isis Papyrus
- Freese and Nichols
- Oncor Service Center
- Soul Cycle – McKinney Av...
- Offices at Kimball Park
- Texas Society of Architects: H...
- 7555 Love Field
- Pearl Brewery Development
- Green Bank
- Restoration Hardware Gallery
- CPS Energy
- JD Abrams
- Boeing Maintenance Facility
- HEB Grocery
- Resolute Health Fitness Center
- UFCU Administrative Center
- Resignation Media
- Spark Fitness
- AIA San Antonio Center for Arc...
- National Instruments
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Perry’s Steakhouse
- Heritage Bank
- Full Goods Building at Pearl B...
- Consulting Engineering Group C...
- Comerica Bank
- Aztec Theatre
- Highland Village Computer Stor...
- Twig Bookstore
- The Shops at La Cantera
- Sandbar Restaurant
- Saltgrass Steakhouse
- Millennium Office
- L&F Distribution at San Is...
- Keller Animal Shelter
- Citizens for Animal Protection
- 4.0 Cellars Winery
- Broadway Bank OPS Center
- United Central Bank
Austin Board of Realtors
- Project Location: Austin, TX
- Owner/Client: Austin Board of Realtors
- Project Description:
The Austin Board of Realtors constructed a new 30,000 square foot building to accommodate their growing needs. Because the outside of the facility is primarily glass, a priority for ABOR was to maintain comfort within the building while still keeping it aesthetically pleasing. DXS was chosen as basis of design based on their superior warranty, part availability, training and local support staff.
DXS provided 50 tons of Daikin Heat Recovery, along with Daikin Inverter Rooftop Units for outside air. The system also included Daikin packaged Rooftop Units for the auditorium areas, which were all connected to the Daikin centralized controller. The iTouch manager allowed the facility to have a fairly simplified control system that encompassed all HVAC needs and stayed within the desired budget. The system’s energy efficiency also allowed the facility to qualify for rebates from Austin Energy.
Retail & Office Key Considerations
Architects and engineers working in the retail and professional office building markets consistently face the same scenario: the ever-changing need to reconfigure tenant space. As businesses change, their space requirements can fluctuate wildly. They move, they expand, they downsize. And because they do, DXS works alongside architects, engineers and owners to design VRF systems that can be configured – and reconfigured – to meet on-going and changing tenant HVAC requirements.
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Designed as a modular system to any specifications required by the project
- System is easily reconfigured after installation
- Tight temperature controls of multiple zones for multiple tenants
- Experienced staff and products that have the ability to interface with a wide variety of control systems
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment locally stocked